Thursday, June 2, 2011

Quai Branly!





I am still in shock at the complex beauty that this building captivated me with. what got me the most was being inside the building and noticing how I moved throughout the space, going down, around, up and through the different levels. When I went back outside I then noticed how that same concept is applied to the building, making the building act like a level its self. the lush gardens invited you to come in and take a look around, wander around a little you follow the path as well as the architecture which leads you to the door to the Museum. similar process inside, starting you out on a path inside following the path and architecture you reach the exhibition space. again the paths are an option but its more encouraged that you wander, in, around, up and down through the works which was very captivating.

No comments:

Post a Comment