Friday, June 3, 2011






Can honestly say that I did not know what to think about Art Nouveau Before I walked in to this dining room. Right away I knew I loved it because where ever I am I notice how things are built and how complicated they are. this room and especially the columns in in were particularly complicated and beautiful. I was able to have a deep appreciation for how those columns were made and how organic they felt. The room also revealed to me how it would be used. I could see were the guests would come in to the room, where servers would have entered to room, where the china would have been stored, how food would have been served, and how some art might have been displayed durring the period. I am very grateful for this because i was not able to pull nearly as much information out of my readings, and i feel much more prepared for my day (on Art Nouveau) tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment