Friday, June 10, 2011

class might be over but......

I been trying to hold back this feeling inside me for soooo long. Its been two days since I posted upon our lovely wall, and today i just felt the compulsive urge to post something. (good job Chris & Eric) Im staying in paris for a few more days before I continue on my journey across europe. I has been a bit random to say the least. I met up with my swiss brotha from anotha motha Christian Bueler, we are doing some light sight seeing and going out at night a little bit. everything seems to be moving really slow now after the intense class work we had for the past two weeks. well any way in a few days I'll be heading off to Switzerland to visit Christians family and then to Sicily to see anotha brotha from anotha motha Ernesto Stancanelli!!!! WOW. what a trip this going to be. Gotta say thank you to MIAD for having the study abroad programs because I dont know if I would have made it over here other wise. javascript:void(0)

No comments:

Post a Comment