Friday, May 27, 2011

Paris Day 1


After a wonderful 8 hour flight on Swiss Airlines I arrive in Paris. I never really thought that I would be entering one of the oldest cities in the world, while still studying in school. One of my dreams come true. Most people I talked to about Paris before I arrived said that it is amazing, but not as good as what you build up in your head when you see movies or read books. THEY ARE WRONG!!!! Being here is so inspirational, ancient, romantic, mysterious, art nouveau and so much more. A lot of what I have seen so far does seem like I am walking through a movie scene, but exactly what I imagined. The people and the surrounding areas make you seem important. I think I feel this way, because I've never been to a city like this before or experienced such ancient buildings and streets. I feel like I have so much more to accomplish and admire in my life. Paris makes me want to design and travel ALL THE TIME. Its weird to know that I'm almost half way across the world.

So much to explore. So much to take in. So much to learn.

Be back soon with more amazing things about Paris.

SCC

No comments:

Post a Comment